- Date/Time: Friday, November 22nd, 2019 from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
Manhattanville College Sports Business Career Fair
Location: Reid Castle, Manhattanville College, Purchase, NY
Date: Friday, November 22, from 10AM to 2PM (approximate)
- Table top spaces (limited number available)
- *FREE to exhibit…contact Dave today! David.Torromeo@mville.edu
- This is open to any college student or grad or career seeker and we always get a great turnout
- As in years past we anticipate over 30 industry experts and recruiters from the sports world will meet several hundred 200 attendees from various backgrounds and colleges pursuing careers in the sports business and, as always we will have a great speaker
- Past exhibitors included: USTA, NBC Sports, NFL, WFAN, ANC Sports, WFAN/WCBS, ESPN, Major League Soccer, NY Red Bulls, Steiner Sports, New York Mets New York Cosmos, FanDuel, Hudson Valley Renegades, and Rockland Boulders, among many others.
ROBUST SPORTS BUSINESS CAREER FAIR RETURNING
Purchase, NY–The Manhattanville College Sports Business Career Fair will be held on Friday, November 22, from 10AM to 2PM (approximate) at Reid Castle on the campus of Manhattanville College in Purchase, NY , Undergraduate & Graduate students are invited to attend and need not be attending Manhattanville. The program customarily starts with a guest speaker (in the past speakers have included senior sports business executives including the Presidents of HBO Sports, IMG, Bruins Sports Capital, NASCAR, ESPN, ANC Sports and the Commissioner of Major League Baseball).
Attendees (free to attend) should register: https://www.mville.edu/events/2019/11/22/sport-business-management-career-fair
“This is always one of the highlights of the year,” stated Dave Torromeo, Executive Director of the Sport Business Management program. “It keeps with our philosophy of networking and opening doors for both students and businesses. Many students in years past have gotten their start at this fair and we have heard from them years later, whether or not they attend the school. In addition, the fair has helped launch new companies like FanDuel, who started their group by recruiting at this fair,” said Torromeo.
The college has partnered with the Brooklyn Nets who will have students meet and greet with team executives that night in Brooklyn should students wish to attend both events. See Brooklyn Nets www.Netsgroups.com/manhattanville Interested exhibitors should contact Dave Torromeo (also free).