NOW MORE THAN EVER children and adults from all walks of life go hungry in every community across Westchester. Your neighbor, your child’s classmate, or even your coworker- 200,000 Westchester residents are food deprived, hunger is here right where we live AND THIS YEAR THE CHALLENGE IS GREATER. sharc creative is hosting our 8th annual STUFF THE TRUCK food drive at SHOPRIGHT IN ELMSFORD to benefit feeding westchester. Purchase special packageD goods at SHOPRITE or DROP OFF WHAT YOU CAN. lets stuff the truck TOGETHER. help us to help others this holiday season saturday December 2nd & sunday December 3rd in Elmsford, all made possible by NORCOM SOLUTIONS, ROBISON OIL, ENT & ALLERGY, REY INSURANCE, HOLTEC INTERNATIONAL. If CANT you stop by, visit sharccreative.com to make a virtual donation to feeding westchester. LETS MAKE A DIFFERENCE, TOGETHER.
- Floral arrangements from Joseph Richard Florals (of Armonk) and Grayrock Florist (of Valhalla)
- Chocolate treats from Chocolations (of Mamaroneck)
- Oasis Day Spa gift certificate (of Dobbs Ferry)
- Website and SEO consultation with MSM DesignZ
- A public relations and marketing audit from Buzz Creators
- An I love my Office Video from Veekast as well as a Video Audit.
- A four pack of tickets to The Capitol Theatre in Port Chester
- A delicious fruit bouquet from Edible Arrangements in Eastchester
- Fun games for the visit with PM Amusements Special Events
- Promo items from White Plains Hospital
- A gift certificate to Pasquale’s Ristorante in Port Chester
- Three months of Sharc’s On Hold Messaging Service
- Happy Hour Party at Sharc Headquarters!
Entergy Screening Under the Stars -Returns the Summer of 2020.
Next summer, we will showcase a family-friendly movie series on a 50 ft screen at the Kensico Dam in Valhalla. The public arrives a few hours before dusk, blankets are scattered across the lawn, picnics are abundant, and the show lights up the sky. Memories are created.
Your business can be a part of this fantastic experience. Ask us how you can sponsor the event.
Sponsorship levels include media exposure on local radio, print, social and of course, booth on site.